职位描述、要求• Minimum 10+ years of experience in leading marketing and business development programs for professional services/B2B companies
• Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience and an ability to mentor, inspire, and motivate business development and marketing staff
• Undergraduate Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications; Graduate Degree in Real Estate business, Marketing or Communications a plus.
• Experience in the A/E industry, preferably architecture highly desirable; Knowledge of corporate, commercial and healthcare practice are preferred
• Work experience in Asia required; Work experience in China preferred
• Experience in an operational or project-management role
• Thorough understanding of executing demand generation and marketing programs
• Ability to engage remotely with design professionals in a number of NBBJ offices on a regular basis
• Track record developing creative, relevant client relationship strategies.
• Proven success as a key member of a remotely located team.
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; Ability to communicate complex information and ideas into effective storytelling through a variety of media – written, graphic, verbal, interactive
• Bilingual speaking and writing skills in English and Mandarin are required
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills; ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to work efficiently under multiple deadlines and manage large teams
• Knowledge of Deltek Vision, OpenAsset, CRM and other marketing software