KPF Architecture Design Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
With 600 staff and 6 offices worldwide, Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF) is one of the world’s pre-eminent architecture firms, providing architecture, interiors, programming and master planning services for clients in both the public and private sectors. Our diverse portfolio comprises corporate, hospitality, residential, civic, transportation, and mixed-use projects in more than 40 countries. KPF has designed over 80 projects across China that have either reached completion or are currently construction, including some of the tallest and most iconic buildings in many major cities. Some examples are Hong Kong’s International Commerce Centre, Shenzhen’s Ping An Finance Centre, Guangzhou’s CTF Finance Centre, Beijing’s CITIC Tower, and the Shanghai World Financial Center, as well as the recently completed Jing An Kerry Centre.
Please send your portfolio (within 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
职位描述、要求Performs work on basic segments of a project under direct supervision of Senior Architects.
- Accredited Professional Degree in Architecture with up to 3-4 years of architectural experience. Ability to visualize three-dimensional architectural forms;
- Experience with REVIT is a strong plus;
- Ability to sketch in two as well as three dimensions;
- Ability to draft and letter neatly;
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of architectural history;
- Desire to learn as demonstrated by independent research of graphic techniques and independent technical study and research;
- Ability to present work exhibited by good verbal skills, appearance of person and portfolio, and demonstrated intellectual understanding of design process;
- Ability to build concept study models;
职位描述、要求Intermediate/Senior Architects for our Shanghai office to work on all phases of large, mixed-use architectural projects as Project and Design Coordinators between KPF offices and act as liaisons to clients, consultants, and contractors. We offer the opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding high-profile projects in an international environment that encourages proactive, independent and self-motivated personalities, altogether paired with competitive pay and the potential for global work experience.
- 5+ year’s work experience, with involvement in project execution preferred
- University graduate with architecture background
- Strong cooperation and communication skills
- Demonstrated fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- International experience is a plus